Friday, March 22, 2013

Time to Celebrate!

Brian and I have already been blessed with two precious nephews to spoil...and soon we will have a NIECE!

.....

We just found out the exciting news on Wednesday and I am already looking forward to making all things pink and bright and with ruffles

.....

I had to get some pink flowers to celebrate!

Today just happens to be my birthday so it's been a week of celebration around here
Isn't this the sweetest Happy Birthday sign?   It's designed by Wendy Addison. My parents bought it for me when they came to visit earlier this month.
.....
Brian helped start my day in the right fashion by making me my favorite- extra buttery, extra sugary, cinnamon and sugar toast... 
I think it should be a good day! Hope everyone has a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment