Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy Friday!
Last night Brian and I had the chance to meet up with a few of my friends from high school. 
It had been a few years since we had all seen each other 
and it was is so fun to catch up and reminisce.
.....
It's funny talking about the stories we actually remember from "back in the day." Stories that in the moment we probably never thought we would remember.
..... 
I wonder what memories from today I will remember vividly 10 years from now. 
Andy said it best on the finale of the office..."I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them." Maybe that would take the fun out of it...who knows. 
.....
This weekend is supposed to be a HOT one...
Someday I would love to go to the Francis Ford Coppola pool. 
It looks so delightful! The fact that it's at the winery is pretty awesome too.
.....
But it's weekends like these where I really wish I was still a kid and could jump through sprinklers and have water balloon fights all day long! Now prepare yourself for the cutest picture....
...
...
...
...
I can't get enough of this! The photo is from last Summer and is courtesy of my sister :)
....
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment