Wednesday, October 30, 2013

All things Fall and "Halloween-ish"
With Halloween being tomorrow, 
I wanted to share a few inspiring photos....
I tend to be drawn to white pumpkins these days.
It's nice because they are great decorations for Fall 
and you don't feel the need to toss them right after Halloween.
{Image Source}
I LOVE candy corn and go crazy with it when it's in front of me...
I thought this was a really cute idea...not to mention it would limit me from just eating all of the candy corn straight from the bag.
Now this hot chocolate with the donut idea isn't really about Halloween or Fall...
but it's so warm and cozy looking! The perfect treat after coming home from a long night of trick or treating??
I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week
 and a safe and fun Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment