Thursday, December 6, 2012


Welcome to lindsay p designs blog!  My hopes are that this blog not only follows the journey through lindsay p designs, but also shows the inspiration behind it all.  From my wonderful husband and family, to pictures of old vintage doors and windows, there has been so much already that has given me motivation to pursue this dream. I hope that you enjoy looking at my blog. And if you purchase an apron, I hope it will make you feel beautiful while cooking and preparing for family or friends.


My sweet husband took this picture while my hands were covered in raw turkey and there is not one, but two turkeys trying to defrost in the sink just a couple hours before our “friends thanksgiving”. I had both my mom and dad on speaker helping me through this turkey cooking process…but nonetheless, I felt quite dashing in my apron J

No comments:

Post a Comment