Monday, March 18, 2013


Santa Barbara

I returned last night from a 4 day “Sister-cation” in Santa Barbara. 
We had a long to-do list that mostly consisted of eating at our favorite spots and shopping until we literally dropped.
Of course one of the best ones seeing Kimberly Williams and Brad Paisley and their adorable little family. If you know my sisters or I, then you know that we can pretty much recite both Father of the Bride part 1 and part 2. So to be together and see Kimberly Williams was SO exciting. We spent almost our whole dinner that night trying to figure out ways to say hello but in the end decided we would just leave them alone.
We were able to squeeze just about everything in and it was such a special time with my two older sisters. So many memories I will never forget!

Happy Monday all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment