Monday, March 25, 2013


The Macaron
This weekend was filled with sweets…delicious and decadent sweets.
I had been wanting to make the short drive to Yountville to visit Bouchon Bakery. I was dying to try their famous macarons. We headed there Saturday morning and knew it would be well worth it when we saw the long line out the door.
I chose 3 flavors to get a little variety…Birthday cake, espresso and Raspberry.
And WOW!  It totally and completely exceeded my expectations! They were chewy and gooey and just insanely good. I feel a little embarrassed that we have lived here for almost 3 years and just now came to the bakery.
 .....
We will most definitely be going back for more. And if you are ever in the area it is a must stop.
.... 
In other news….I just received 5 more beautiful vintage French fabrics from France!
 I am loving this old toile de jouy design piece...
Stay tuned for more aprons that will bring back to life these beautiful pieces...

Have a wonderful Easter week friends!

2 comments:

  1. Lindsay! I really enjoy reading your blog! I gave you a little shout out on mine today!
    Have a great week!
    ~Lynne
    w/L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynne! Thank you so so much for your kind words and recognition!! I am so thrilled to hear that you enjoy my blog :)

      Delete