Monday, May 13, 2013

Family Weekends

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and a happy Mother's Day!
This weekend we came down to San Jose and had the chance to spend time with family and friends. 
.....
We have been spoiled to spend two weekends in a row with our families. 
Saturday morning I met my friend to go on a walk and grab coffee.
If you haven't been to the Rose Garden in San Jose when the roses are in bloom, you must go! 
Now maybe for San Jose natives it is nothing special....but it is just so beautiful seeing such a large garden covered in vibrant colors of roses. 
Even the smell when you walk in the garden is lovely!
They happened to have food trucks right by the garden which was so fun seeing too! 
{Is it weird that I had actually never seen "real" food trucks before?}
.....
Saturday night we went to the Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley concert...
Believe it or not, this was mine and Brian's Christmas present to his brother, sister and their significant others. 
It was a fun concert though I couldn't believe how many people were totally out of control. 
I will try not to rant too much like an old woman...but sometimes I am shocked at how people act.
I found myself thinking a lot throughout the night, "If my daughter ever acted like that I would be so mad!" 
I guess times have changed and for some people "anything goes." Which to be honest I am not a huge believer of. I'll save going into that for another post. 
So Brian had a little heart to heart with Brandi...
{Are you tired of Brandi pictures? Hopefully not :)}
.....
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and have a great start to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment