Monday, July 1, 2013

It's July!


When July hits I always feel like it is officially Summer.
Graduations are over, families are going on vacation, kids are all out of school and the weather seems to agree that it is in fact Summer.
(especially this week...it seems like it is hot, hot, hot everywhere!)
.....
What do you do to make summer fun? 
The days of no school, and sleeping in with the only agenda being the water balloon fight in the afternoon, are now over for most of us.
I still think Summer can be just as fun!
Drink some fresh squeezed lemonade...
Take a minute to sit outside and enjoy the sun (if it isn't toooo hot)...
And make a fun summer dessert...
popsicles anyone?
(Speaking of which...I highly recommend the Dreyers Outshine Creamy Coconut fruit bars
If you like coconut they are absolutely divine!)
....
Wednesday I will be announcing the next non-profit organization that will be receiving 10% of every sale through September! I am so excited to tell you all about this organization. 
Stay tuned!
I hope you all have a wonderful week!
{one of my favorite pictures from last Summer!}

No comments:

Post a Comment