Monday, March 31, 2014

Architectural Salvage
Last week while my parents were in town we visited Matanzas Creek Winery
It's funny that though it's only about 15 minutes from my house
I had never been to it!
The grounds were absolutely beautiful.
Not to mention they have a huge lavender farm....
I can't wait to go back when it is in full bloom!
I loved so many aspects of the grounds...
especially these beautiful doors.
I love these unique pieces
and when you can incorporate them into your home, it is even better.
I think it brings an element of romanticism...
blending the old with the new.
.....
Here are a few other ideas...
Don't forget today is the last day that
10% of the profit from all sales will go to
The Fisher House Foundation!
I will announce the next recipient on Wednesday!
.....
Do you have a charity you are passionate about?
Leave it in the comments and it could be chosen for a future recipient!
.....
Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment