Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Staying Inspired
It's easy to get inspired
You see something amazing outside or on Pinterest
Someone may say something that sticks with you
or better yet, you create something that inspires yourself!
.....
But sometimes, it is hard to keep that inspiration flowing
I have found for me
that the key to staying inspired is to have things around me on a daily basis
 that I know will inspire me
.....
Now some day I would love to have a whole inspiration board, covering a whole wall--
with French fabric, my favorite cards, apron photos...
but for now I am looking for "subtle inspiration"
and finding inspiration in my own home...
If you take the time to actually look, you will be amazed at how many things, 
whether big or small have been inspiring you.
Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment