Monday, April 14, 2014

Surprise Visit
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
It was an unexpectedly eventful and perfect weekend with a 
surprise visit from my family Thursday night!
After doing a couple double takes and being in total shock as my parents 
casually drove into our drive way...
I was taken aback again when I saw two young girls with a stroller walking up the hill...
then I realized it was my sisters and sweet niece!
.....
Though the trip was short and sweet it was so great to visit and just be together.
We went on a long walk with pretty views 
and went to one of our favorite winery's, VJB Cellars.
I love this place particularly because you can sit outside 
on the patio with a glass of wine and order a pizza 
or another snack and just relax
So peaceful!
.....
Yesterday we wished Brandi a Happy 3rd Birthday!
complete with a new toy, treats, and nice long walk!!
.....
Wishing you all a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment