Friday, April 25, 2014

The "What if" Game

Throughout the week, there are always times when I brainstorm different blog topics...
usually when I'm on a walk with Brandi, or on a run, or laying in bed...
when things are quite, computers aren't open and I have time to think.

Lately, this has been on my mind...
Over the last few months of really trying to get Lindsay P Designs out there,
I've had to step out of my comfort zone and set aside any fear. 
I hit the green call button or click "send" on my email and hold my breath.
I get so dang nervous...so so easily
but slowly I've been learning to believe in my products and myself for that matter! 
The exciting anticipation that should come with putting yourself out there,
are often clouded by fears of rejection and the "what ifs."
What if they think it's dumb?
 What if they say no?
 what if...what if...what if...

But what if they say YES!
 What if they say that is the exact product we've been looking for!

I've found that if I become paralyzed by all of the "what if's" I may be missing out on the best opportunity yet.  
.....

At the beginning of 2013 I took Jeanne Oliver's Creatively Made Business E-Course.
It was so fun, insightful, and full of great tips.
And now there is another one!
Visit this link to sign up before the price rises!
...
And lastly...
Don't forget 15% off all cards and aprons now through May 9th
(guaranteed to arrive by Mother's Day if ordered by May 2nd)
Use code: Momma15
.....
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment