Monday, June 9, 2014

Bridal Shower
It was a wonderful weekend up in Washington,
 celebrating my beautiful cousin and her upcoming wedding!
My sisters, mom and I put on the shower for her which was so much fun.
We went with a simple elegance theme with touches of vintage.
I thought I would just share some of the details of the shower this morning.
As our favors, we had a table set up for people to make a sugar scrub.
Orange-mint
Vanilla-Brown Sugar
Lemon-Lavender
 Another activity included the Date Night Jar.
People placed date ideas in the apothecary jar for the bride to take home at the end.
For the menu we went with a cheese platter, crostini spreads, and a few simple salads.
One of our favorite spreads included Balsamic Roasted Strawberries spread over Mascarpone cheese on a cracker or baguette. 
Simply delicious!
One of my favorite tables...the cake table!
Three delicious cakes my mom made...
Champagne Cake
Chocolate Cake with Buttercream Rosettes
Lemon Cake
I hope you all had a lovely weekend and enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment