Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Maximizing your Space
I've been trying to think of ways to maximize our small space.
I don't know what the future holds for us.. 
If we will still be living here when baby comes or not.
It's a constant thing I think about and to be completely honest, 
I have to remind myself multiple times a day to trust god with this. 
He has and knows the perfect plan for us and I need to rest in that.
Nonetheless, I decided that instead of feeling anxious about our space and where things will go, I would take action now. 
Finding ways to have more room and be better organized...
Here are just a few ideas!
.....
Shelving ideas
We tend to refrain from putting a nail in the wall, forgetting that it can be pretty simple to fill in if need be. 
 Baskets

A simple basket that can add a rustic and clean look to any room

 Storage Bed

Thinking about purchasing the brines ikea storage bed frame. 
Reviews seem to be pretty good not to mention the huge drawers it has.

 Re-arrange

Look at your space. Is there anything, anything you can switch around to better maximize your space?

Organizing your "I don't need this right now pile"
Do you ever move things to the garage that you want to keep for now and then months or years later why you even kept it in the first place. I think going through those piles every so often will help to keep things a little more neat.
Happy Organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment