Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving is tomorrow!
Some of you may be racing around getting ready for guests
or cooking up a storm 
I'll be honest Thanksgiving has slipped my mind a lot this season!
I've been so focused on getting Christmas gifts ready and decorations out in preparation for the little one. 
But there is so much to be thankful for and this day is the perfect opportunity to stop and reflect on all that there is. 
For family, friends, opportunities, or whatever it may be. 
Through good times and bad, we all have things that we can be thankful for.
.....
Black Friday, Shop Small Saturday and Cyber Monday...the craziest shopping time of all!
I will be sharing our special code Friday on my blog and Instagram for you to receive a discount Friday morning through Monday night!
So if you are looking for the perfect hostess gift or a unique pack of cards, check it out. 
.....
Wherever you are or whatever you are doing, I hope you all have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment