Wednesday, April 15, 2015


Mother- Daughter Apron Set
I hope everyone is having a great week!

Believe it or not... Mother's Day is just a few short weeks away. 
I will now always remember Mother's Day as the very beginning of Lindsay P Designs...
I wanted to make my mom an apron with my new sewing machine 
but couldn't find the style pattern I was envisioning.
 So I decided to just try it on my own and fell in love with the way it turned out. 
Simple with feminine flair. 
I then proceeded to make 3 more for my sisters and I!
I'll be offering a few fun Mother's Day specials coming up...
the first being the Mother-Daughter Apron Set.
 Customize it too! 
In the comment box at checkout, specify if you would like a white or natural apron along with your desired French fabric.
Order before May 5th to receive in time.
Stay tuned for more Mother's Day treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment