Monday, August 24, 2015

Gift Show Recap
Happy Monday!
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
We finished the Seattle Gift Show last Tuesday which was great!
The show size in general has become smaller over the years but it was great to connect with other exhibitors, make contacts, and expand my products to more stores!
It was also a nice change of pace to get dressed up and be in a business setting...
 though I sure missed little Sam by the end of each day! 

.....
 Are you following me on Instagram?
If not, I just posted last week about a giveaway I am a part of! 
A few friends of mine and I are doing a girly giveaway that is over $150 in value.
It goes until August 26th so you still have time to enter! 
Go to the original post on my instagram (@lindsaypdesigns) and follow the steps to enter!
.....
Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment