Monday, March 11, 2013


Mimosa Tax Day

Yesterday we did our taxes (bum bum buuuum). We weren't looking too forward to it (although I made the mistake of saying that I think it's sometimes fun...apparently I spoke too soon) We decided we would come home after church and just get it over with to check it off the list.
...

I'm a big believer of trying to make not-so enjoyable things a little more enjoyable. Usually I  light a candle or play some good tunes but I didn't think that would do the trick this time.


So yesterday we had our first annual  Mimosa Tax Day.




Bubbles and raspberries...so delicious!
I have to say...though we complained for a while to each other afterward...it did make the process a little more enjoyable.

...

On a side note.. Last night the sunset was beautiful and I thought I would share to inspire you all for the week.


Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment