Friday, June 14, 2013


Friday Ramblings
There are days where I feel like I have so many creative thoughts and ideas 
that I could fill a million journals. 
.....
Other days... If I was handed one blank sheet of paper it would stay blank.
Days like those, I try to re-focus and get inspired.
But I find that sometimes getting inspired can be a challenge..
Especially depending on my current mind set.
.....
There are times that my search for inspiration only leads to never feeling good enough
I'll see a successful company and instead of being inspired.. 
I will think "gosh, how will I ever be where they are at."
.....
Setting high standards for yourself are important...
 but I think everyone takes different paths to reach that standard or goal.
.....
Consistent, small progress is just as great (if not better) as reaching your goal in one day..
It's all about the journey right?
I have learned that as soon as the wave of doubt starts to approach.. To stop everything and focus on one 
thing positive that you have accomplished.. 
I think seeing and recognizing your own progress can often be all the inspiration you need to keep going.
.....
Have a great weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment