Monday, June 17, 2013

Linen
Today I am working with a couple new
 linen pieces for the aprons I just received.
If you couldn't tell already
I kind of go "goo-goo-eyed" for all things linen
I love that it is so natural yet looks so warm and inviting.
It has just the right amount of class to it that isn't too overbearing
I am pretty sure my dream house would be covered in linen
Linen bedding, curtains, couch and chair covers...
.....
Here are few of my favorite pinterest photos...
Right now we have a sad looking chair in our garage...
It has been added a few times to the dumpster list but I think it has potential.
Over the next couple months I plan on making a big attempt to reupholster it.
This linen armchair is my inspiration!


Hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment