Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy Friday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!
Brian has a bike race on Saturday..
So we spent the morning working out..
Brian getting one more bike ride in while I ran..
That is pretty much our Saturday routine these days...
and yesterday definitely felt like a Saturday!
{I always try to snap pictures of Brian as he rides past me}
The rest of the day was spent grocery shopping with all of the other "day-of holiday shoppers."
Lets just say the Watermelon was slim pickens and we tossed the whole thing after we tried some it.
I suppose that's the price I pay for waiting until the last minute!
The fair grounds by us were having a fireworks show that night and as we drove near it decided that the crowds weren't worth it...
Hard to believe the next holiday is labor day which I am sure 
will be here before we know it!
.....
I have some exciting news I recently found out about...
My cards were featured in the Seattle Gift Show Catalog
I am hoping to get more exposure from this.
The show is slowly approaching and I have been busy getting my cards and aprons together.
I have so many ideas for my booth and I am anxious to see them unfold. 
.....
Hope you all have a great Friday and 4-day weekend for many!

No comments:

Post a Comment