Monday, July 8, 2013

C.A.S.T. for Kids

Growing up, my sisters and I would often go on fishing trips with my dad. 
Daddy-daughter fishing trips were the best
We knew there would be sweet treats along the way like hot chocolate which made up 
for waking up early, early in the morning
It's funny how many memories you walk away with...
to this day I remember some of the songs I heard on the radio as we drove to one of the lakes
and we still talk about the funny man who sold us bait at the dinky little mart
Though many people wouldn't think of me as the most "outdoorsy" fishing gal...I love the fact that you can sit on the boat for an hour and not catch anything..
but the second you do catch a fish, the feeling you get is completely worth the wait.
I promise there is a reason for this fishing story...the long awaited next organization Lindsay P Designs is working with to give back...
C.A.S.T. for Kids Foundation!
They have three different programs they offer.
They host events all over the country providing a fishing experience for 
both children and adults who may not get the experience otherwise.
Not only do they help children but I love their newest program to support 
military personnel and their families. 
{Image Source} 
Check out their website and see why I am so excited to be able to give back to this organization!  

1 comment:

  1. Fishing is one of the most popular activities in the world, and there are hundreds of thousands of anglers enjoying the sport every day.

    Guided Salmon Fishing Alaska

    ReplyDelete