Monday, July 22, 2013


Relaxing!

Before we left for vacation with Brian's family, 
my head was spinning with a million different things I wanted to accomplish.
.....
With the Seattle gift show just a few weeks away,
my to-do list was long (and still is!) and the thought of taking a whole 
week off seemed almost a little scary.
.....
I have the tendency to go-go-go and often feel the need
 to be doing something productive at all times.
I wasn't going to have service for the week of vacation either 
which furthered my anxiousness about getting things in order.
.....
This was one of the first times I had to really force myself to relax
 and pause my brain from thinking about everything I needed to get done.
...
The week was great spending it with family and
I do feel quite rejuvenated and ready to tackle my list and get things done.

A glimpse at our week!
 (including my brother-in-law getting engaged!)
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment