Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Happy Wednesday!
I don't know about everywhere else but here...
it is starting to feel a lot like Fall..especially in the mornings..
And I have to admit I am looking forward to it!
Tomato soup, warm pumpkin bread, boots and sweaters
I am ready!
It's hard to believe most schools are back in full swing too
Is it just me or does it seem like summers have become shorter and shorter.
I remember growing up thinking Summer took up half the year.
(I don't think that was ever the case....)
.....
I am busy getting my orders from the show all together and sending them out! Cards and aprons have officially taken over our entire house.

Don't forget to continue voting for Lindsay P Designs at the Martha Stewart American Made Contest! You can vote up to 6 times daily through September 13th!
.....
Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment