Monday, August 26, 2013

Seattle Gift Show and American Made Contest

It has been a while since I have last posted!
I returned last week from Seattle after visiting my family and attending the 
Seattle Gift Show!!
.....
The show was wonderful...
I went into it with an open mind and more than anything, was hoping to gain knowledge and feedback on my products.
The people I met there were so kind and really gave me a lot of tips and advice which I SO much appreciated! And the feedback I received was great!
Of course I am thrilled to have my aprons and cards in a few more shops :)
.....
I was very happy with the way my booth turned out which I could not have accomplished without the help of my parents...they were my life savers!
.....
This was my beautiful (I say that sarcastically) rough drawing of what I was envisioning....
And this is how it turned out!
All the little details (which is my favorite part).....
.....
On another note... today is VOTING DAY!!!
 If you get a chance vote for Lindsay P Designs for the  Martha Stewart, American Made contest. 
Click the link above or the  green icon on the side of this page.
Spread the word!
.....
Hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment