Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My New Favorite Iced Coffee
The past couple weeks I have been attempting to try a dairy free diet. I am convinced it will clear my face up and it is actually working believe it or not
I realized that dairy is something I would have almost everyday.
Coffee with creamer in the morning...
Crackers and cheese in the afternoon...
Yogurt and granola...
It was an epiphany when I realized that THAT could be the common denominator!
.....
So the other day when I was craving iced coffee, I came up with this little combo which was quite delicious.
I thought I would share...
Introducing my Iced Almond Latte
-Iced Coffee
-A tiny dash of almond extract (a little goes a long way)
-Spoonful of sugar (or spoon in a half if you're feeling risky)
-Sprinkle of cinnamon
-Splash of Almond Milk
(notice I didn't really measure anything out precisely)
Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. I have been thinking I might see a connection between breakouts and dairy too!! Maybe it is not just in my head! :) Good luck going dairy free and finding yummy things! If you like melted cheesey stuff like grilled cheese sandwiches, this vegan cheese called Daiya is a pretty good texture. And I love almond milk too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuum!!! I will definitely be trying that soon!! :)

      Delete