Monday, October 14, 2013

Gifts that Give Back
Wouldn't it be nice to get all your Christmas shopping done early?
Every October, I always think how great it would be to have
 all my shopping done, wrapped and ready to set out by Thanksgiving Day
....
Thanksgiving comes around and I usually don't even know what I'm getting everyone.
I'll be honest..I do enjoy shopping with the crowds around the holidays..but I would rather shop for a few last final touches during that crazy time.
..... 
So I've said it once and I'll say it again..
This year I really, really, really plan on getting an early start!
I want to do something different though..
My goal is to get gifts for people that give back
Gifts that are still useful and enjoyable to the receiver of course, but that also give back in one way or another..
I did a little research and found a few products that do just that!
I will share more as I find them but for now here they are..

 scarves, ties, and other accessories donating a portion of the net-profit to the Nothing But Nets Foundation


For each item sold, a portion of the sales go toward purchasing formula for babies in need (mostly in orphanages.)

A unique and beautiful company employing those who are looking to transition out of homelessness. 


.....
Click on each link to read more about each company!
.....
I am on the search for more gift ideas that will give back
 but I hope this provides some inspiration.
It sure does for me and makes me excited to continue to give back through 
Lindsay P Designs.
.....
Don't forget to sign up for the Creatively Made Home {Home for the Holidays} e-course.
It starts TOMORROW!
.....
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment