Wednesday, October 16, 2013

New Cards!
I have been working on a few more card styles
 and still have many to come!
Looking for the perfect card for your 
brother, father, husband, boyfriend or avid fisher friend??
Look no further!
I would say that the majority of people love dogs..
I found a stat that 83.3 million people in the United States own dogs...
How about sending this card to one of those 83.3 million people..
Nothing says Winter like playing in the snow...
or snowshoeing or skiing or ice skating! 
(note: the Vintage Ice Skates Card is not a new but is great for Winter!)
A sweet card that would go great with a beautiful flower plant..
Stay tuned as my Christmas cards are right around the corner!
I hope you all take a peek at my website!
Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment