Monday, November 25, 2013

My 100th Blog Post!!!
Yes-I celebrated with eating cookies and ice cream with homemade chocolate syrup...
(check out this super simple recipe!)

A little less than a year ago I posted this...

"Welcome to lindsay p designs blog!  My hopes are that this blog not only follows the journey through lindsay p designs, but also shows the inspiration behind it all.  From my wonderful husband and family, to pictures of old vintage doors and windows, there has been so much already that has given me motivation to pursue this dream. I hope that you enjoy looking at my blog. And if you purchase an apron, I hope it will make you feel beautiful while cooking and preparing for family or friends."
.....
I hope that my blog has shown a little about who I am and what inspires me.
It's fun to look back and see how my blog has evolved. 
There are days where I have thought.."Oh jeeze I feel like this post is nerdy" or "was that too deep of a post?" 
Hopefully you-my wonderful readers-have laughed at my nerdy ones and resonated with my deeper ones.
On to the next 100 posts!
.....
Are you gearing up for tons of family this week?
or tons of food?
or perhaps tons of shopping?
well this year, add Lindsay P Designs to your shopping list!
And what's great is...
a. the sale isn't starting until 7am...not something crazy like 12am and..
b. you can easily go shopping in the comfort of your own home, wearing slippers, a cozy robe (like this one), drinking coffee and still recovering from your turkey and stuffing and gravy and sweet potatoes and mashed potatoes and pie...shall I go on?
Get ready and don't forget!
You will have 12 hours...and 12 hours only
So have your computer nearby!
.....
Have a wonderful, short work week!

No comments:

Post a Comment