Friday, November 22, 2013

Thanksgiving Tables
This seems to be the first year in a while where I am ready to jump into Christmas.
I do love Thanksgiving...
but I think because my Halloween decor is pretty much the same for Thanksgiving,
I am itching for a change...
To bring in the warm cozy colors
and to play Christmas music..
(I've actually already started my Christmas music playing)
but because Thanksgiving still comes first...
I thought I would share a few images I found of Thanksgiving tables I thought were beautiful...Enjoy!
I like that these colors aren't your typical ones for Thanksgiving. 
And of course the tea lights...love!
Simple and to the point. What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?!
I am obsessed with these little Rosemary wreaths! 
Perfect for any dinner this holiday season.
I always love the natural linen and natural wood elements.
And of course the French Heirloom pumpkins hidden throughout the center.
.....
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment