Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Happy Wednesday!
I hope everyone is enjoying their week.
It's been pretty rainy around here in Northern California the past two days.
I've actually been enjoying it...
being that it's fall I have been ready for the cold and rainy days!
I think this little pup has been too!
.....
Get excited! Because...
I am giving a sneak peek into a potential new product...
I had quite a few people at the Seattle Gift Show ask if I made banners..
So I have been playing around with that idea...
Stay tuned!
.....
 I was so excited to see The Purple Pear feature 
Lindsay P Designs on their website.
They even included this nice snippet...

If you live in the Portland area definitely stop by this beautiful shop out.
They carry unique items including the coveted Annie Sloan Chalk Paint!
.....
Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment