Monday, November 18, 2013

What will you be bringing this Thanksgiving day?
With it being just a week from Thursday...
I did a little searching on fun hostess gifts.
Of course you can never go wrong with flowers or a bottle of wine...
but some of these photos offer a little twist.
.....
I love the idea of wrapping the flowers in a dish towel. 
Such a sweet touch with the wooden spoon.
Dried lavender. 
Pottery Barn. 
You can't go wrong. 
My personal favorite :) 
What a lovely gift to give to say,
 "thank you for preparing a beautiful meal"
This entire gift layout just looked so festive to me.
Whether you give just the wine wrapped in the cute bag 
or a cheese plate with ribbon wrapped around it...so cute!
I absolutely LOVE Kitchen Papers and wish I had a place to use them everyday
How cool are these paper placemats?!
rustic meets holiday.
So classic and elegant.
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend
 and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment