Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Good Morning!
I hope you all are enjoying your week...
the first real week of getting into Christmas mode!
What a wonderful time of year! 
.....
If you need some holiday decor inspiration check out 
You will go through 30 different homes filled with all different styles 
and soooo many beautiful ideas.
It is definitely worth taking a peek at!
.....
Remember how I have been trying to find products that give back for this holiday season?
Well I have found the one-stop-shop where you can find gifts for ALL!
AND
give back while doing so!
It's an online marketplace for all products that give back
and nice products at that!
Check it out and you will even see my cards! 
(and aprons coming soon :))
I am thrilled to be a part of this website!
.....
Don't forget this Friday...
Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment