Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy Friday!
It's been a busy week filled with lots of sewing, card making...
and cleaning up my sewing and card making mess!
Do you ever feel like you can't seem to get ahead? 
No matter how early you wake up...
How late you stay up...
 (okay I guess I could stay up past my 10 o'clock bed time but I can't bring myself to it!)
But beyond the busyness...
I keep remembering it's the most wonderful time of the year
and it goes by way too dang fast!
Our tree is up, the wreath is on the door and our decorations are finally in place...
Before we know it we will be taking it all down so why not savor it now! 
And enjoy the warm drinks and candy canes when you can!
.....
Still trying to decide on gifts for your mom, sister or friend???
Do not stress because you still have time.
How about a one-of-a-kind beautiful linen apron that is paired with 
1800-1900's vintage fabric from France?
Sound appealing? Visit Lindsay P Designs
{Don't forget Redwood Empire Food Bank is receiving 10% of the profit from every sale...
making each sale a little more meaningful}
I hope you all have a wonderful, cozy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment