Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy Monday! 
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
 I woke up this morning to this beautiful sunset and decided it's going to be a good week!
 It is back to reality for us as we return from all our family trips... 
we are now staying put for a while! 
Great to be with family and friends! 
And of course so fun meeting my newest puppy niece...
.....
While in Washington, we took a trip up to downtown Snohomish to visit HC Home.
If you have the chance to visit Snohomish, it is filled with wonderful shops
and this one in particular is such a lovely, lovely store! 
It was so fun to see Lindsay P Designs aprons and cards on display. 
.....
 Are you looking for a good book to read? 
One of my sweet friends sent the book Bread and Wine by Shauna Niequist to me for Christmas...
 I finished it in just a couple days 
not only is it filled with inspiration, epiphanies, and wonderful words at the end of each essay there is a wide variety of delicious recipes! 
I've already tried a couple and they are fantastic! 
.....
 A beautiful blog to follow...
My mom bought the Post Road Vintage magazine for my sisters and I.
Of course I am now hooked on the blog 
I highly recommend it if you are looking to get inspired and see beautiful, stunning photos.
.....
 I hope 2014 is treating you all well so far! 
Make this week a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment