Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014!
I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years Eve!
We stayed in...
Made a couple appetizers...
and may or may not have gone to bed before midnight...
.....
I've always enjoyed the new year!
It's refreshing to be able to press the "re-start" button...
To have a clean slate and begin again!
To set goals for the new year...
{of course my current goal is to find a beautiful planner to write all of these other goals in!}
The new year to me is an excuse to get re-organized!
2013 had no complaints from me but I'm excited to see what 2014 will bring.
.....
For Christmas I bought my mom and sisters each this book...
I didn't think one of them would arrive on time so I quickly re-ordered one more with rush shipping for safe measure.
Of course they all arrived with plenty of time to spare 
so I ended up with an extra on hand...
What a perfect New Years book to read!
Covered page to page with beautiful images and tips for so many things
from organizing your linen closet and recipes for home cleaners,
to homemade tea recipes and gardening advice...
.....
Did you realize it's the 1st of January???
Of course you did!
Not only is it the first day of the year
but today through March, 
The Fisher House Foundation will be receiving 
10% of all profits from Lindsay P Designs! 
Enjoy the video to find out more about this great organization and 
Happy New Years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment