Monday, January 13, 2014

It's Monday!
First things first...
the two new cards for your valentine are finally on the website!
I know I said they would be up last wednesday...
Somehow it did not happen until Friday!
I am thrilled to have Lindsay P Designs aprons on the Given Goods Website!

Browse their website to view all sorts of 
beautiful and unique items for both men and women!
.....
We had a lovely weekend with friends...
watching football (Go Seahawks!) and eating and drinking yummy things...
like monkey bread and mimosas!
The weather was great and I feel fortunate to have not had the 
crazy weather it seems like the rest of the country is having!
It is starting to become that "in between time of year"
where you don't know if you should dress for winter or spring...
coat or no coat..
sunglasses or no..
Here are two clothing solutions to this problem:
I love creating these boards! So fun!
I hope you all enjoy your week!

1 comment:

  1. Lindsay, it's wonderful that you continue to think of others in need as your business grows. You are a great reminder that we should all consider ways to give back in our own communities!

    ReplyDelete