Wednesday, February 5, 2014

To-Do Lists!
I hope you all have been having a lovely week!
With the San Francisco gift show beginning a week from Thursday {eeeeek!!}
my to-do lists have become quite lengthy
I seem to start a new one every single day
and often times I find myself writing things down that I have already done, just so I can make {and see} the big check marks to show progress! 
{Am I the only one who does that?!}
I love the mornings because it's a chance to press the restart button
you feel refreshed and ready to tackle the day.
 I try my best to keep that positive attitude until the time I close my computer, put down my scissors, or turn the sewing machine off.
.....
how do you stay organized and get things accomplished? 
I love these organization/desk ideas from Pinterest...
I love the natural wood frame around each of these
 that ties them all together! Cool organization tools.
I'll be honest...at first I thought this would be a tad too cluttered for me...
but I love the use of the twine and of course the flowers around
you would feel like you were playing outside while working at that desk.
I could sit at this desk planning out my day all. day. long.
That chair!!
Fun use of the clipboards! 
The white, wicker, basket of blankets, and flowers in a galvenized container
I love everything about this cozy space!
 .....
It's been a fun couple days for Seahawks fans all around 
and today it the big parade.
Apparently, there are suppose to be 500,000 people going to it!
I'll be in 49er territory eating this to celebrate one more time.
.....
Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment