Monday, July 7, 2014

Camping
I hope everyone had a fun weekend celebrating the 4th of July!
We went on a camping trip with my husband's siblings.
What a fun time we had despite the hot hot HOT weather!
We went with expectation of having the lake near by to combat the hot weather but were surprised when the lake was so low it would have taken a drive and a long hike to get to it.
Luckily we found this nice little stream, not too far away to cool down a bit.
Always a refreshing break to be away from computers and phones and just enjoy each others company...
and eat good campfire food of course!
.....
I am loving this new french fabric I just received last week...
it's like unwrapping a christmas gift when it gets to my door step!
.....
I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment