Monday, July 14, 2014

Denver
I hope you all have had a great weekend!
I spent the weekend in Denver visiting one of my best friends!
Meeting new people, spending quality time together and having great conversations
 always calls for a good weekend.
Restaurants to visit while in Denver...
Of course there are so many more fun places to eat at and visit!
.....
It's back to reality this week as I prepare for the Seattle Gift Show.
I was so excited to have my aprons featured in their 
Now it's the final push to finish all catalogs, samples, order forms and editing photos!
Don't forget 10% of the profit from all sales are being given to 
World Vision through September.
If there is a certain category you would like the donation to go to leave a comment below.
Enjoy this beautiful week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment