Friday, July 18, 2014

A toast to my parents
Today is there 33rd Anniversary!
It's funny how as time has gone on, I look at their anniversaries differently. 
When we were young, my sisters and I would find every excuse to do 
something creative for it.
We would huddle around and brainstorm. 
We would look to the future about what we would do for their 20th, 25th, or 30th when we would be SO old by then and could even drive!
It was a reason to celebrate.
But today, I look at my parents and see a marriage where they have always stuck together and have always put each other first. 
Where they laugh and still have fun together.
And their actions show how much they love each other.
I am so blessed to have such an exemplary marriage right before my eyes!
.....
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment