Friday, October 24, 2014

Give Thanks
It's easy to get caught up in to-do lists and the busyness of this time of year.
I find myself thinking constantly of the million things I want to get done and the deadlines I have set for myself...
Family visits, baby arrives, and Christmas.
I have my house to-do list, nursery to-do list and baby to-do list.
.....
We have entered the season of thanksgiving...
(though every season we should be giving thanks!)
.....
I want to focus on the good, the positive, and turn anxiousness and fear into 
excitement and have faith.
The never ending kicks and rolls of this little guy and the exciting times that are to be had. 
I know these moments won't last forever and I want to savor them. 
.....
It's far too easy to get buried under the lists and before you know it time will have passed. 
Be present and be grateful. 
Give thanks for each second, minute and hour in your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment