Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Baby Boy Nursery
It's hard to believe in less than a month (hopefully!) our little guy will be here!
Our bags are almost all packed and the nursery is pretty set to go.
.....
It's been so fun picking little pieces out and seeing his room come together.
And of course all the sweet additions from friends and family.  
.....
I sometimes just go sit in there and think about how soon it will be that A LOT of my time will be spent in the rocking chair and in that room.
.....
I think Brandi knows something is up...though I'm no dog whisperer so who knows!
.....
I thought I would share some photos of the nursery all set up! 
I wanted to go with blues, grays and natural elements.
I love this Property Boundary sign.
 My dad "found" it while hunting and wrote on the back of it for his future grandson. 
Our prayer we would say every night before going to bed.
Brian built it 5 or 6 years ago...
so I painted it gray and am so happy with how functional it is!
I'm in love with our rocking chair and the beautiful quilt Brian's mom made. 
So so cozy and soft!
.....
Now all we need is a baby in this room to make it complete :)
.....
I hope you all are having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment