Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Decorating with Flowers
Growing up, I remember very few days where we didn't have fresh flowers on the table or sitting on top of the piano.
My mom loved and still loves flowers and the beauty it adds to the home. 
It is something she has passed down to all three of us girls. 
I don't think there ever needs to be a special occasion to have fresh flowers in your home. 

I love how something so simple can add such an element of prettiness.
.....

I recently received this book from one of my sweet friends that I am so excited about!
Each page is loaded with arrangements, 
beautiful flowers,
 and ways to decorate with them.
With flowers for different themes and occasions...
This book is already getting me so excited for Spring time! 
If you are like my family and love flowers...
I highly recommend getting this book...
Even if it is just to look at all of the pretty pictures!
I hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment