Monday, January 12, 2015

Hello! 
I'm back after a long break of the holidays and having our sweet little baby, Sam!
I can't begin to describe how in love I am with this little guy.
 He has brought so much joy, excitement, and change to our lives.

We have learned to adapt with each day and to limit our expectations...
actually, to throw expectations out the window.
.....
Before any major event, we all have expectations of what we think life will be like. 
I've found in this short amount of time that it is okay to be completely wrong.
That it is better to take one day at a time and to focus on what's unfolding right in front of you instead of how you thought things would be. 
"Going with the flow" has become the new normal and I am okay with that!
.....
As I think about this new year and new chapter of my life, 
I'm excited to see what each day, week and month brings. 
From how I grow as a wife, mommy and business owner, 
to the ways little Sam will change with each day.
Things will look different. 
But different isn't a bad thing. 
Being able to change, grow and adapt are all elements of life and I can't wait to see how things play out. 
Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment