Friday, April 26, 2013


Something to Think about
Over the past week I have been thinking about how many times we hear people say, “you need to just live life to the fullest” and what that actually means…
How do you do it?
How do you live with “no regrets” and a positive outlook?
 .....
I hear sad stories and initially it makes me worry.
I am a total worrier.
I always have the thoughts of “oh my gosh that is going to happen to me” or even worse, “what if that happened to someone I love” and my mind starts to spin uncontrollably.
I don’t have many Bible versus memorized but this is one I think I ought to…
After hearing those sad stories and after the initial “worry session” I then think, “okay I can’t waste time worrying and stressing about pointless things.”
Which brings me back to how the heck do you “live life to the fullest”??
I still am trying to figure that out.
.....
I find myself sometimes thinking…”you know what…I am going to treat myself to that new shirt and we should really just go for it and start planning that trip”
Sometimes this only leads to too much money being spent…
 .....
It is so easy to get wrapped up in our day-to-day struggles.  In the big scheme of things those struggles may not be that big of a deal. On the other hand…I believe that everyone goes through different, varying degrees of struggle in life.
 .....
So after contradicting myself with this topic, I have come up with a simple conclusion...
I think "living your life to the fullest" means this:
And on a lighter note...I thought this picture was really funny of Brandi and had to share!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment