Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Vacation
We are off to vacation this Friday!
Woo hoo!!
For a while we had been wanting to plan a trip...
We talked about Europe (of course, who doesn't talk about Europe)
Then, Boston and Texas and Colorado and Montana.
Pretty much talking about the entire US..
Then decided on a road trip.
But it's actually not REALLY a road trip because we are only driving a couple hours at a time...
We are headed to Jackson Hole, Wyoming! 
I am so so excited...
This is what I imagine seeing..
Then we head to Yellowstone where I plan on taking a million pictures.
Neither of us have ever been so I am sure it will be an experience to remember..
I am hoping something like this does not happen.
{Image source}
I have been hearing that though things start closing down around this time of year...(i.e horseback riding...darn.) it is a beautiful time to go...
And there are a lot less crowds than in the Summer.
.....
I have been following this blog called The Egg
which is awesome...especially if you are about to be visiting Jackson Hole and want to get an idea of the town, places to eat, shop, explore.
After Yellowstone we end our trip in Bozeman, Montana.
.....
I can't wait to be in a totally different environment and climate for that matter! 
Time to get my winter gear out.
.....
I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am SO jealous! What dream destinations! I hope you will share some pictures! Super excited for you and can't wait to hear what you think and what is worthwhile. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete