Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Card Favorites
Since right now, Lindsay P Designs cards are consuming my thoughts {and my days!}
I thought I would share some of my favorite and buyers favorite cards!
.....
Vintage Bicycle
By far the top seller and a favorite amongst others!
The Fly Fisherman
I am excited that this card has received such positive feedback! 
It was the first time I ever incorporated a scenery and a person.
Who is the model you ask? That would be my father! 
The Vintage Pink Cake
The perfect card for so many occasions...
The Vintage Pink Rose
A lot more bright and vibrant than a lot of the others...
A staple card to say "hello" "I love you" "Thinking of you"....
.....
I am in the process of working on a few more
 designs for Spring and beyond!
But I  had to share one that I am absolutely loving
 and pretty excited about...
I hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment