Friday, May 16, 2014

Is this God's will for me?
This seems to be the familiar question that has been coming up over and over again.
Is what I am doing with my life what I am suppose to be doing?
Where am I suppose to live?
Just pleeease give me clarity! And guidance! And help me to know, know, know...
I sometimes find that my prayers are more like pleads.
{not sure if that's a good thing or bad!}
I think I can get wrapped up in trying to hear and listen and ask what we should be doing
 that maybe I am missing something right in front of me.
A sweet friend bought me the book Restless by Jennie Allen for my birthday.
To be honest, I really had no idea what to expect or whether or not I would get anything out of it.
But with each page, I fervently read, excited to learn more about God and myself and hopefully find some clarity. She talks about fully giving it all to God...
not letting your own wants, desires and what you think you should do get in the way of God's will for you.
And being able to 100%, without a doubt, differentiate the two.
I think that's the hardest part for me.
So for now...I will be a student and will continue to learn, pray, and open my eyes to what is possibly right in front of me.
...
Happy Friday everyone! 
Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment