Monday, May 5, 2014

Oakland Supply Co.
I was so happy to have Brian home Friday night after being gone in Nashville for a week for work!
Though I wish I could have gone with him because Nashville seems totally awesome!..someday.
Saturday we had the chance to go to the grand opening of Oakland Supply Co.
Such a unique, awe inspiring store in the Jack London District.
Filled with all sorts of goods, all made in America.
From leather goods and BBQ sauce, to unique jewelry, cards, candles and more!
It is a place worth stopping for. 
It was fun to see my cards and aprons displayed as well!
Bloom That was also there, giving out bouquets of beautiful flowers if you made a purchase.
I absolutely LOVE their concept.
 A unique and beautiful bouquet delivered on bike in 90 minutes or less. 
If I lived in San Francisco I would be 
all. over. that.
So fun!
I hope you all have a fun Cinco de Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment